Ingredients for cake:
- 3 eggs
- 1½ cups oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 cups apples of your choice chopped
- 1 cup nuts (optional)
- 1 cup coconut
- 3 cups gluten-free flour (Better Batter)
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 tsp. nutmeg
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. salt
Ingredients for glaze:
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla
DIRECTIONS FOR CAKE:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Beat eggs well. Beat in oil, vanilla and sugar with the eggs.
- In a separate bowl, sift together 2¾ cups flour, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.
- Add flour mixture to egg mixture.
- Toss together the remaining ¼ cup flour, apples, nuts and coconut. Pour into batter.
- Pour batter into Bundt cake pan that has been greased and floured. You may use sugar instead of flour to coat the greased pan.
- Bake for 60-70 minutes, until tester comes out clean.
DIRECTIONS FOR GLAZE:
- In a small saucepan, mix together brown sugar, butter, milk and vanilla.
- Boil two to three minutes.
- Five minutes after removing the cake from oven, pour the hot topping over the cake and let it stand before removing from the pan. You can save some of the glaze to pour over the cake after removing it from the pan.