- 1 small bunch broccoli, about 3 stalks
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup Panko bread crumbs
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
Separate the broccoli into florets and set the stems aside for another use. Steam the florets until they are bright green but still crisp to the bite.
Heat the oil in a wok. Add the garlic and saute over low heat for a few seconds. Add the Panko and stir until golden. Add the broccoli and combine well. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Makes 4 servings