Simcha announcements are published free of charge to the St. Louis
Jewish community thanks to the generous support of the
Harvey Kornblum Foundation
Click here to share your family's birth, bar/bat mitzvah, engagement, wedding or anniversary announcement.
Sarah Crighton and Brian Weber were married Sept. 13, 2020 in Dallas, Texas, followed by a small celebration. Rabbi Michael Rovinsky of St. Louis officiated.
Rachel Faye Hennessy and David Scott Welsh were married Oct. 4, 2020 at a small outdoor ceremony and reception at the home of the bride’s parents. Rabbi James Bennett of Congregation Shaare Emeth officiated.
We asked readers to cast their vote for St. Louis’ top businesses that help to make bar and bat mitzvahs, weddings and other celebrations occasions to remember for a lifetime. More than 700 people voted in the poll and on the following pages, find the results. We have listed the first-, seco… Read more
- Newsmakers: January 2021
- J Associates put new spin on winter fundraiser
- The return of a Lost Tribe of Israel, 27 centuries later
- An AEPi executive is involved in a group that took part in the pro-Trump DC rally. He has no regrets.
- Remembering Tanya Roberts, finding Jewish roots and more
- Young Israelis share their love of country with St. Louis teens
- All the Jews Joe Biden has tapped for top roles in his administration
- Comedian Sebastian Maniscalco to headline Jewish Federation of St. Louis event
- All the ways Biden and Harris (and their families) are making Jewish history on Inauguration Day
- ‘You are our Moses’: Delaware rabbi blesses Biden at ceremony on eve of inauguration