Simcha announcements are published free of charge to the St. Louis
Jewish community thanks to the generous support of the
Harvey Kornblum Foundation
Click here to share your family's birth, bar/bat mitzvah, engagement, wedding or anniversary announcement.
Minnette and Joe Liberman will celebrate their 73rd wedding anniversary on Sept. 15. They are the parents of three children: Bonnie and Sid Kohn, Jan and Terry Liberman, and Barb and Scott Liberman. They are proud of their seven grandchildren and three great-grandsons.
- Southern Illinois temple vandalized multiple times in recent months
- Why volunteer for a COVID-19 vaccine trial? Central Reform rabbi says: To build trust in the process
- An opportunity for the Jewish community to continue the conversation on race, racism and bias
- Jewish Federation plans parenting for racial equity webinar
- Following French teacher’s beheading, Jewish groups urge members to rally against Islamic terrorists
- As Israel prepared for a lockdown due to the coronavirus, a St. Louis native returned to the U.S.
- Jewish Light announces 2020 Unsung Heroes
- Newsmakers: October 2020
- New Jewish Theatre postpones performances until fall 2021
- Jewish security officials have a message for election day: Be prepared for violence