Simcha announcements are published free of charge to the St. Louis
Jewish community thanks to the generous support of the
Harvey Kornblum Foundation
Click here to share your family's birth, bar/bat mitzvah, engagement, wedding or anniversary announcement.
Sarah Crighton and Brian Weber were married Sept. 13, 2020 in Dallas, Texas, followed by a small celebration. Rabbi Michael Rovinsky of St. Louis officiated.
Rachel Faye Hennessy and David Scott Welsh were married Oct. 4, 2020 at a small outdoor ceremony and reception at the home of the bride’s parents. Rabbi James Bennett of Congregation Shaare Emeth officiated.
- Newsmakers: January 2021
- J Associates put new spin on winter fundraiser
- The return of a Lost Tribe of Israel, 27 centuries later
- An AEPi executive is involved in a group that took part in the pro-Trump DC rally. He has no regrets.
- Remembering Tanya Roberts, finding Jewish roots and more
- Young Israelis share their love of country with St. Louis teens
- Comedian Sebastian Maniscalco to headline Jewish Federation of St. Louis event
- Pssst, here’s a tip: Jerry Berger’s legacy is complicated
- A photo of an anti-Semitic shirt went viral after the Capitol siege. Here’s what the people sharing it got wrong and why it matters.
- All the Jews Joe Biden has tapped for top roles in his administration