On May 14, more than 1,000 guests attended Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School’s online Gala in the Cloud. Together, they raised $296,000 to help Mirowitz weather this historic time with tuition relief, technology upgrades and professional development.
The Jewish Light's Spotlight page, featuring photos from Jewish community events on the inside back cover of each edition, is made possible through the generous support of the Staenberg Family Foundation.
- Carjacking occurs at Chesterfield JCC on holiday
- Newsmakers: July 2020
- Proceeding with caution: Local Jewish business owners remain positive amidst uncertainty
- Harvey Hieken, businessman known for generosity, dies at 94
- Rachel Faye Klempel
- Rita Mae (Edelstein) Rennard
- Norman I. Roth, 75, was 4th generation Jewish funeral director
- Letters to the Editor: July 1, 2020
- ‘Hamilton’ the film and other streaming notes
- Petition seeks removal of St. Louis statue, city name change
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.