Parents and students from area schools spent Martin Luther King Jr. Day at Saul Mirowitz Jewish Community School creating dog treats for the Humane Society and school supplies for lower-income students.
As part of the Small Hands, Big Difference program, students also participated in musical activities and yoga, and watched other students from the Jewish day school and the Ferguson- Florissant School District perform in a circus together.
- ‘Incident command’ responds to emergencies
- Missouri Torah Institute virtual fundraiser will honor Michael and Carol Staenberg
- Treating COVID-19 patients presents myriad challenges, says ICU director
- Jewish groups explore when, how to reopen
- Lester Sherman
- For Shavuot, try this Instant Pot Cheesecake
- Employee’s cheerful outlook brightens checkout lane
- Random thoughts from quarantine
- For ICU nurse, care is a waiting game of hope
- Pulmonologist faces waves of nursing home patients
Sorry, there are no recent results for popular images.