The Jewish Light routinely receives emails from various outlets letting us know about goings-on taking place in the S…
St. Louis Jewish Light
314-743-3600 • Fax: 314-743-3690
Address for payments:
P.O. Box 78369, St. Louis, Mo. 63178-8369
6 Millstone Campus Drive, Suite 3010, St. Louis, Mo. 63146
• All editorial submissions (news tips, story ideas, calendar items, news releases, event photos and letters to the editor) should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. For more information, call 314-743-3665.
• For information on advertising, contact 314-743-3676 or email@example.com.
• To submit information on a simcha announcement (engagement, wedding, birth, bar/bat mitzvah, anniversary), visit stljewishlight.com/simchas, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 314-743-3665.
• To submit information on an obituary, visit stljewishlight.com/submit-obituary, email email@example.com or call 314-743-3665.
- Ellen Futterman, Editor: 314-743-3669, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Robert A. Cohn, Editor-in-Chief Emeritus: 314-743-3667, email@example.com
- Mike Sherwin, Managing Editor: 314-743-3665, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elise Krug, Editorial and Development Associate: 314-743-3671, email@example.com
- Eric Berger, Associate Editor: 314-743-3674, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Shane Blatt, Senior Account Executive: 314-743-3676, email@example.com
- Elaine Wernick, Account Executive: 314-743-3666, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelly Morris, Account Executive: 314-743-3666, email@example.com
- Michelle Arbuckle, Accounting Manager: 314-743-3675, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Anita Frager, Production Designer: 314-743-3678, email@example.com
News & Schmooze
On Sunday, 77-year-old Barry Weinberg and his wife, Linda, plan to spend Father’s Day with their adult son, Dr. Dave …
Given the coronavirus pandemic and need for social distancing, this year’s Back to School! Store won’t look like it h…