For information on Advertising in the Jewish Light or on StlJewishLight.com, please tell us about your business by calling (314) 743-3672.
- 67% Frequently purchase products or services from ads seen in the St. Louis Jewish Light.
- 90% Of readers own their own home.
- 64% travel at least 6 times a year.
Planned Purchases Over the Next 12 Months:
- 54% Furniture / Home Furnishings
- 47% Home Improvement / Supplies
- 61% Automobile Accessories (tires, brakes & service)
- 77% Dining & Entertainment
- 57% Vacations
Planned Use of Services Over the Next 12 Months:
- 97% Beauty Salon / Barber Shop
- 92% Dentist
- 72% Medical Doctor
- 51% Accountant
- 69% Tax Advisor / Services
- 60% Florist
- 45% House Cleaning
The Jewish Light is a subscription-based newspaper where nearly 8,000 copies are distributed to readers every week all over the St. Louis area, most of which are in Creve Coeur, Chesterfield and Clayton. A readership survey was recently conducted with a sample of our readers. Here were some of its findings.
News & Schmooze
- ‘Harry Potter’ star cries over police’s anti-Semitic handling of his great-grandfather
- Rising Jewish singer-songwriter takes baton at Shaare Emeth
- Epstein will sell building to Miriam Foundation, move to a new location in U.City
- The Jews getting arrested at ICE centers are just getting started
- Ann Loving
- Dolores Tepper
- How Jews have reacted to Trump’s tweet targeting some Democratic congresswomen
- Hyla Isabel Boniuk
- Remains believed to be from actor Charles Levin of ‘Seinfeld’ fame found in Oregon
- Gay Michel Hirsch