For information on Advertising in the Jewish Light or on StlJewishLight.com, please tell us about your business by calling (314) 743-3672
- 67% Frequently purchase products or services from ads seen in the St. Louis Jewish Light.
- 90% Of readers own their own home.
- 64% travel at least 6 times a year.
Planned Purchases Over the Next 12 Months:
- 54% Furniture / Home Furnishings
- 47% Home Improvement / Supplies
- 61% Automobile Accessories (tires, brakes & service)
- 77% Dining & Entertainment
- 57% Vacations
Planned Use of Services Over the Next 12 Months:
- 97% Beauty Salon / Barber Shop
- 92% Dentist
- 72% Medical Doctor
- 51% Accountant
- 69% Tax Advisor / Services
- 60% Florist
- 45% House Cleaning
The Jewish Light is a subscription-based newspaper where nearly 8,000 copies are distributed to readers every week all over the St. Louis area, most of which are in Creve Coeur, Chesterfield and Clayton. A readership survey was recently conducted with a sample of our readers. Here were some of its findings.
News & Schmooze
My mother taught me that it was never OK to take something that didn’t belong to you. That was called stealing, and i…
Congregation Shaare Emeth has begun Torah Tuesday, in which members of its clergy produce 2 to 3 minutes of Torah tea…
Last week, AJC (American Jewish Committee) released what it is calling a “landmark survey” on anti-Semitism in Americ…