For information on Advertising in the Jewish Light or on StlJewishLight.com, please tell us about your business by calling (314) 743-3672
- 67% Frequently purchase products or services from ads seen in the St. Louis Jewish Light.
- 90% Of readers own their own home.
- 64% travel at least 6 times a year.
Planned Purchases Over the Next 12 Months:
- 54% Furniture / Home Furnishings
- 47% Home Improvement / Supplies
- 61% Automobile Accessories (tires, brakes & service)
- 77% Dining & Entertainment
- 57% Vacations
Planned Use of Services Over the Next 12 Months:
- 97% Beauty Salon / Barber Shop
- 92% Dentist
- 72% Medical Doctor
- 51% Accountant
- 69% Tax Advisor / Services
- 60% Florist
- 45% House Cleaning
The Jewish Light is a subscription-based newspaper where nearly 8,000 copies are distributed to readers every week all over the St. Louis area, most of which are in Creve Coeur, Chesterfield and Clayton. A readership survey was recently conducted with a sample of our readers. Here were some of its findings.
News & Schmooze
A couple of big developments have taken place at institutions on the I.E. Millstone Campus near Creve Coeur.
The Jewish Light is planning a series of special events this year, beginning on Thursday, Feb. 20 with a luncheon at …
John Burroughs senior Gabe Fleisher has been tapped to host a new KWMU (STL’s NPR affiliate) podcast, “Wake Up To Pol…
- Originally from South Africa, physical therapists built company after meeting in St. Louis
- St. Louis Holocaust Museum announces 2020 schedule for Sunday film series
- Travel grants to Israel offered for teens, young adults
- Covenant’s cafe thrives with 2 kitchens, kosher and non-kosher
- On being present with the divine
- JF&CS changes name, aims to widen impact
- Roslyn Kaskowitz Glaser
- Holocaust Museum receives $750k NEH challenge grant and more Millstone Campus news
- Gabe Fleisher to host political podcast for St. Louis Public Radio
- Joseph B. Silverman