For information on Advertising in the Jewish Light or on StlJewishLight.com, please tell us about your business by calling (314) 743-3672
- 67% Frequently purchase products or services from ads seen in the St. Louis Jewish Light.
- 90% Of readers own their own home.
- 64% travel at least 6 times a year.
Planned Purchases Over the Next 12 Months:
- 54% Furniture / Home Furnishings
- 47% Home Improvement / Supplies
- 61% Automobile Accessories (tires, brakes & service)
- 77% Dining & Entertainment
- 57% Vacations
Planned Use of Services Over the Next 12 Months:
- 97% Beauty Salon / Barber Shop
- 92% Dentist
- 72% Medical Doctor
- 51% Accountant
- 69% Tax Advisor / Services
- 60% Florist
- 45% House Cleaning
The Jewish Light is a subscription-based newspaper where nearly 8,000 copies are distributed to readers every week all over the St. Louis area, most of which are in Creve Coeur, Chesterfield and Clayton. A readership survey was recently conducted with a sample of our readers. Here were some of its findings.
News & Schmooze
- Joel Allen Honigbaum
- St. Louis native co-creates Emmy-nominated show
- Sandy (Sanford) Jaffe
- Teens return from summer camp with deeper spirituality
- Ladue student’s Instagram food blog scores a 10 out of 10
- Ethiopian Jews face hurdles to fulfill dreams in Jewish homeland
- Kosher restaurants in St. Louis face numerous challenges — here’s how owners are adapting
- Jews of Greece inspire Rosh Hashanah recipes
- ‘Justice’ sorely lacking in our nation’s criminal justice system
- Marci Joy Zimmerman