For information on Advertising in the Jewish Light or on StlJewishLight.com, please tell us about your business by calling (314) 743-3672
- 67% Frequently purchase products or services from ads seen in the St. Louis Jewish Light.
- 90% Of readers own their own home.
- 64% travel at least 6 times a year.
Planned Purchases Over the Next 12 Months:
- 54% Furniture / Home Furnishings
- 47% Home Improvement / Supplies
- 61% Automobile Accessories (tires, brakes & service)
- 77% Dining & Entertainment
- 57% Vacations
Planned Use of Services Over the Next 12 Months:
- 97% Beauty Salon / Barber Shop
- 92% Dentist
- 72% Medical Doctor
- 51% Accountant
- 69% Tax Advisor / Services
- 60% Florist
- 45% House Cleaning
The Jewish Light is a subscription-based newspaper where nearly 8,000 copies are distributed to readers every week all over the St. Louis area, most of which are in Creve Coeur, Chesterfield and Clayton. A readership survey was recently conducted with a sample of our readers. Here were some of its findings.
News & Schmooze
The Jewish Light routinely receives emails from various outlets letting us know about goings-on taking place in the S…
On Sunday, 77-year-old Barry Weinberg and his wife, Linda, plan to spend Father’s Day with their adult son, Dr. Dave …
Given the coronavirus pandemic and need for social distancing, this year’s Back to School! Store won’t look like it h…