Make a Donation or a Gift
The St. Louis Jewish Light—a nonprofit, independent news source—informs, inspires, educates, and connects the St. Louis Jewish community.
We appreciate your support.
Gifts of $500 or more include admission to the Publisher's Society, a group of the Jewish Light’s most generous supporters. Thank you for helping the Light fulfill its mission: to inform, inspire, educate and connect our community!
- What you need to know before binging new Israeli show "Losing Alice"
- Journalist Nina Totenberg, St. Louis native Andy Cohen dig into family history on ‘Finding Your Roots’
- 3 Jewish fashion statements from the inauguration: Bernie’s mittens, Batsheva, Lady Gaga’s dove
- This is our moment to bear witness
- Jewish sports superstar Sue Bird to appear at Jewish Federation of St. Louis event
- Learning modern Hebrew offers glimpse of Israeli day-to-day life
- Second summer of COVID challenges camp directors
- Elynor Flegel, 79, prolific fundraiser for charitable causes in St. Louis
- Rainy Mondays are perfect days for chicken noodle soup
- HBO Max’s next Israeli show: ‘Possessions,’ a thriller about a French woman caught in a murder case