Make a Donation or a Gift
The St. Louis Jewish Light—a nonprofit, independent news source—informs, inspires, educates, and connects the St. Louis Jewish community.
We appreciate your support.
Gifts of $500 or more include admission to the Publisher's Society, a group of the Jewish Light’s most generous supporters. Thank you for helping the Light fulfill its mission: to inform, inspire, educate and connect our community!
- 3 Jewish fashion statements from the inauguration: Bernie’s mittens, Batsheva, Lady Gaga’s dove
- Newsmakers: January 2021
- J Associates put new spin on winter fundraiser
- The return of a Lost Tribe of Israel, 27 centuries later
- An AEPi executive is involved in a group that took part in the pro-Trump DC rally. He has no regrets.
- All the Jews Joe Biden has tapped for top roles in his administration
- Remembering Tanya Roberts, finding Jewish roots and more
- All the ways Biden and Harris (and their families) are making Jewish history on Inauguration Day
- Arlan P. Cohn, U. City alum, physician, author dies at 90
- St. Louis film lovers offered virtual pre-release of Judy Dench's long awaited WWII epic